Ga naar inhoud

Titans-Ravens injuries Mark Ingram expec

Aanbevolen berichten

The averaged a league-high 201.6 rushing yards per game in the regular season, but they might be without their starting running back for Saturday's divisional round showdown with the . Despite having the last two weeks off to rest, has officially been Gary Carter Jersey listed as questionable for Saturday's game. Ingram mi sed practice on both Tuesday and Wednesday and returned as a limited participant on Thursday due to a calf injury he sustained in Week 16.On Thursday afternoon, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that Ingram, a Pro Bowler this past season, despite his questionable designation.According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, on Tuesday. Rapoport did add that Ingram "has a chance to play" on Saturday. Head coach John Harbaugh was asked on Thursday how Ingram looked in practice after mi sing the past two se sions, and he didn't sound too optimistic that Ingram Robinson Cano Jersey would be back to 100 percent for this weekend." ," Harbaugh responded, according to Jamison Hensley of ESPN. "That's the definition of it. We'll see how it goes." Last Friday, Harbaugh said he expected Ingram to be full speed in practice this week, but that obviously has not happened. With Baltimore's first postseason game just three days away, his status for Saturday is in question." ," offensive coordinator Greg Roman said on Wednesday, via the Ravens' official website. "But that's how it is in this league. You just have to be ready to adapt and adjust as it happens, like in the course of a game."Ingram rushed for 1,018 yards and 10 touchdowns this season, which is second on the team behind quarterback . It marked the third time Ingram had rushed for at least 1,000 yards in a season in his nine years in the league. If Ingram cannot go this weekend, expect to take his place in the starting lineup."I' Noah Syndergaard Jersey m prepared for whatever they give me. I'm hoping it's a lot," Edwards said. "I like to carry the ball. I've just got to get my mind ready, my body ready and I'll be ready when my name is called."The second-year running back rushed for 711 yards and two touchdowns on 133 carries this season. Last year, he became the first Baltimore rookie to rush for more than 100 yards in consecutive games since Jamal Lewis did it back in 2000. Ingram being inactive on Saturday would obviously not be ideal for Baltimore, but the Ravens have capable replacements in both Edwards and rookie . Ingram was joined on Baltimore's injury report by tight end , who is also questionable to play in Saturday's game with a calf injury. Andrews, who was also a limited participant during Thursday's practice, would be replaced in the lineup if he can't go by tight end , who finished third on the team with 349 receiving yards during the regular Juan Lagares Jersey season. A Pro Bowler, Andrews led the Ravens with 64 receptions for 852 yards and 10 touchdowns during the regular season.For the Titans, receiver and linebacker have been ruled out due to injury. Humphries, who was inactive for the Titans' win over the in the wild-card round, caught 37 pa ses for 374 yards and two touchdowns during the regular season. Brown, who recorded three tackles in Tenne see's win over New England, make 104 stops in 14 regular season games.Also mentioned in Tenne see's Devin Mesoraco Jersey injury report is receiver , who is questionable for Saturday's game with an ankle injury. Hollister was limited on Thursday after being a full participant during Wednesday's practice. After mi sing practice time earlier in the week, center (illne s), cornerback (foot), and guard (illne s) will face the Ravens. Running back , who was limited during parts of the week with a shoulder injury, and receiver , who was previously in the league's concu sion protocol, will also play in Saturday night's game.

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.