Ga naar inhoud

Josh Norman eviscerates Michael Crabtree

Aanbevolen berichten

and thehow to slow down the ' exciting offense. After the Raiders rolled over the and in the first two weeks of the season, some were already hailing the Oakland offense Los Angeles Clippers Jersey as unstoppable. How could anyone slow down and , after all? , who held Crabtree and Cooper to one catch each for seven and six yards, respectively.After the game, Norman delivered a pa sionate rant on Crabtree and Cooper. Norman scoffed at the idea of them putting up 200 yards on him and the Washington defense, Montrezl Harrell Jersey saying "you don't come in here and say what you're gonna put up on somebody. 200 yards? Did he even catch two balls?" WATCH - "We are here and we are waiting" delivers an emotional me sage for & Scott Abraham (@ScottABC7) Norman's voice broke during Landry Shamet Jersey the rant, but he gave one of the single-best cornerback quotes in recent memory. "Coop Amari Cooper gonna take it back. Michael Crabtree, I have nothing to say to you. I may be Cover 2, but I'm Cover 1 too. I'm Cover 1, I'm Cover 2, I'm Cover 3 and Cover 4."He definitely backed it up on Sunday night, and the Redskins have the win to show for it. He also had strong words for Crabtree, saying " Richard Sherman was right. He said Crabtree's sorry but i don't think he Louis Williams Jersey 's sorry, he sucks." The Raiders will now have to head back and lick their wounds before facing off with the in Denver next week. It was undoubtedly a grounding lo s for them, as struggled for the first time all year. Washington enters Week 4 at Blake Griffin Jersey 2-1 and will face off with the next Monday night, one of the last two undefeated teams in the NFL alongside the .

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.