Ga naar inhoud

2016 NFL season overunder win total picks for NFC Easy to get behind loaded Cards

Aanbevolen berichten

Back in May, following the 2016 NFL Draft, we took a look at some of the over-under lines around the NFL, trying to figure out what teams would fall short of their projected Las Vegas win total and what teams would improve on the number given to them by our friends in the desert. NFL preseason For whatever reason, when we've done this in the past few years, we haven't revisited it as the season gets closer. With preseason action set to start on Thursday night (there are six games slated, ), it makes sense to take another look and imagine how these teams will shake out. The numbers for each team haven't changed dramatically, but the price (in parentheses) probably has -- if a team has a (-130) you need to bet $130 to win $100. Conversely, if a team has a (+110), if you bet $100 you would win $110. The price is almost as important as the number when it comes to the NFL, where a few games swing based on the random luck of fumbles. , and now we get down to the NFC. There are two "Best Bets" noted for each conference as well. 10 Over (-140) / Under (+120)May Win Total: 9.5 So much for a lack of respect for the . Arizona's seen their win total creep up half a game over the past three months, with the price not getting any cheaper. It almost feels like this is the "all or nothing" tax -- after watching Arizona's franchise operate on Amazon's hit TV series, it's easy to get behind the idea they'll be good in 2016. isn't recovering from a torn ACL this year and the offense is loaded with playmakers. Defensively they've improved the pa s rush, the only thing that's really been holding them back. Have a feeling I'm not the only one who likes the Cardinals this year, which is a scary thought for everyone involved (bandwagons are usually bad in the NFL).Previously: Over VERDICT: OVER 7.5 Over (+140) / Under (-160) May Win Total: 7.5 E sentially the same price for the and why not? This team is what we think it is (R.I.P., Denny Green): they have a great defensive line, a great running game, a dangerous secondary capable of giving up big plays, no real help at wide receiver in a traditional sense and a major question mark at the quarterback position. Moving to Los Angeles, appearing on and drafting doesn't change that. We just don't know how good or how bad the rookie can be. Preseason will help a little with that but the Rams are still a team expected to float around .500, primarily because Carmelo Anthony Jersey of their division.Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 5.5 Over (-110) / Under (-110)May Win Total: 5.5 Nothing much has changed here, either. We don't know if or will be the starter for the and given Chip Kelly's history in selecting quarterbacks, we probably shouldn't expect to know until right up until the season begins. Still love and think his preseason play drives his hype way up before the season starts. This is still a team without a lot of talent, in a really tough division with a tough schedule. If anyone other than the Chipster was coaching, the under would feel like a really easy pick. Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 10.5 Over (-130) / Under (+110)May Win Total: 10.5 Seattle's remained pretty constant at the current price, which is certainly not cheap if you think the will be good this year. That 10.5 is a big number with a high price: taking the under is probably the prudent investment, but betting against Seattle is just silly. There are red flags, of course, especially with the running game. The offensive line is basically new, there's no more and no one is entirely sure how healthy is (Pete Carroll thinks he's in great shape but he runs SO hard it's scary). The defense is going to be dominant and the schedule is great: Seattle starting out 3-2 would be a ma sive disappointment. A perfect 5-0 against the Cardinals is not unreasonable at all. If and find the same groove they had for a four-game stretch last season, they'll blow 11 wins out of the water.Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER 7.0 Over (-145) / Under (+125)May Win Total: 7.5 It's wild what a difference in half a game means for the price here -- it's expensive if you think the will be a .500 team or better. should be better during his second season with Kyle Shanahan's offense and is being unnece sarily discounted after a slow second half. is a destroyer of worlds. Dan Quinn will make this defense better in his second season, especially with an offseason to add more parts. Their schedule is BRUTAL though. Four of their first six games on the road, three of the first six are division games and three of their first six games are against playoff teams from last year ( , , Seahawks, gulp). Two wins before hosting the and in Weeks 6 and 7, respectively, would be good.Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 10.5 Over (-110) / Under (-110)May Win Total: 10.5 My initial lean for the Panthers has been the under, because the team's win total is highly over-priced. And 10.5 wins is a lot for anyone -- it's tied for most in the NFL. Matchups against the NFC West don't really help matters, but I think ultimately the Panthers win total is won or lost in the first six weeks of the season. Three games specifically Markus Howard Jersey : opening night in Denver, Week 3 at home against the and Week 6 at the . It's easy to say the Panthers are better than all three teams. They are! But they're not guaranteed to crush those teams. If they can manage 4-2 in those games then 11 looks like a reasonable number of wins, a suming no really bad luck. If they go 3-3 to open the season, it could very well end up being a 10-win year for Carolina, which wouldn't be all that bad. is a top-five NFL quarterback and I expect a big follow up to his MVP year, with improved statistics for that offense thanks to the return of and the maturation of . The secondary is still a wild card but it will be better than people think. The win total didn't budge after left and it feels like, once again, people are selling the Panthers short. It's a recurring mistake I'm deciding not to make this year. Previously: UnderVERDICT: OVER 7.0 Over (-135) / Under (+115)May Win Total: 7.0 The price has gone up substantially for the Saints over (it was even in May), which indicates a little bit more Monte Morris Jersey belief in what they've got cooking in New Orleans. The idea of and Sean Payton always lingers as a positive and both guys should be motivated to improve on the last two seasons. There's no such as a "guaranteed win" in the NFL, but you and there aren't many easy wins, because of how their schedule lines up. Look at their six games after the bye: they play the Panthers (home), (road), Seahawks (home), 49ers (road), (road) and Panthers (road, short week). That's a murderer's row -- if the Saints get out to a slow start they're going to struggle. They'll score points and be competitive, but if the defense doesn't take a step it's hard to imagine them in playoff contention again.Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 7.0 Over (-125) / Under (+105)May Win Total: 7.5 Surprising to see Vegas cool on the Bucs, who were a hot "sneaky playoff team" last year. As I wrote in May, everything hinges on the defense -- if they can produce an above-average unit after Lovie Smith was canned and sent back to the college game. There is ample talent on that side of the ball, starting with and . With , , and along with a developing offensive line, is a strong candidate for a breakout sophomore season. People are sleeping on Tampa and they're a solid pick for a strong season.Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER 7.5 Over (+120) / Under (-140)May Win Total: 7.5 Same total but a vastly different price (over was -120 in May) for the . Still like them as a sleeper team NO ONE is talking about, particularly with the succe s John Fox has had turning around teams quickly. Both the Panthers and Broncos took big steps in his second season, with Carolina winning 11 games and Denver winning 13 games in the second year after he took over. Adam Gase leaving for the gig is the only thing that's scary, because of the regre sion factor. The schedule is friendly, with games against the , , , , and to open. Any of those teams can beat the Bears, but they don't face a true NFC powerhouse until the in Week 7. The back half of the schedule is friendly too: Bucs, , , 49ers, and are all featured. Starting to love the Bears, especially with the bonus price tag. Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER Detroit Lions 7.0 Over (-120) / Under (Even)May Win Total: 7.0 There is plenty of optimism around the Lions (I think?) but I'm not entirely sure why. looked great down the stretch in Jim Bob Cooter's offense, but and are far le s intimidating without on the field. could be a game-changing back, or he could be injured and fumble a lot. The offensive line better be good, with three first-round picks on it, in addition to and . Ziggy Ansah and are the two big faces of a defense that doesn't really have an identity.Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER Green Bay Packers 10.5 Over (-150) / Under (+130)May Win Total: 10.5 It's gotten a little cheaper to take the over on the Packers, but that's a pretty prohibitive price tag when you're talking about a Jerami Grant Jersey team with question marks. Is in shape and ready to dominant in the ground game? Is healthy? If the answers to those are "no" then it's a total leap of faith on . Not a terrible player to leap on, but 11 wins is a lot. A Week 4 bye doesn't help matters, although if you're going to get hit with three-straight road games, you could do worse than Titans/Redskins/Eagles in terms of making some hay where you're not supposed to. They get the Seahawks at home, which is a big advantage for a tough game as well. I'll take the leap but wouldn't want to put as much coin as needed for the price. Rodgers is too good in Lambeau to bet against him not winning four road games.Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER 9.5 Over (-130) / Under (+110)May Win Total: 9.5 Not entirely sure why I didn't like the Vikings in May. Maybe it was buying on the Bears and the Packers previously? Ten games is asking a lot, but they're not getting much respect (even from me!) for having won the NFC North last year. The open with the but Packers/Panthers/Giants/Texans before a Week 6 buy isn't a cakewalk. The thing is, all has to become is with a better deep ball and this team is going to be steady as all get out. The defense is primed to take a step into the elite category, because it's loaded with young talent, and can still carry the offensive load. Reversing course here. Previously: UnderVERDICT: OVER 9.0 Over (-110) / Under (-110)May Win Total: 9.5 Full half a game shaved off the Cowboys win total in a few months, which is telling when it comes to their offseason. Everything about their offense screams "bounce back" -- if and are healthy and plays a full season, they will be a dominant unit. But then you look at the defense. With suspensions to , and , this is a team without playmakers on that side of the ball. Who's rushing the pa ser? They can't magically stop everyone with their offense. Still like the over because I don't trust the division, but my goodne s there are more concerns than there were before.Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER 8.0 Over (-130) / Under (+110)May Win Total: 8.0 I keep coming back to the idea that if another team in this division -- any other team, actually -- had made the moves the Giants made, we would be making fun of them for being the "offseason champs" Tyler Lydon Jersey and spending all of the free agency money when everyone knows that's not how you win in the NFL. But because the Giants get the benefit of the doubt, people are looking for a playoff run. We don't know how Ben McAdoo will function as a head coach, but we do know Tom Coughlin elevated a terrible team last year. Only thing that's scary is a ma sive year from .Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 7.0 Over (+120) / Under (-140)May Win Total: 7.5 People are hammering the Eagles under apparently, because it dropped a full half a win since May and is basically the same price. And that's after agreed to play the full season! There is a lot to like on the defensive end of things, including the underrated . The Eagles did the smart thing by shipping out bad contracts and signing quality players drafted by the club. But this quarterback thing weighs heavy, man. What if Bradford gets hurt (not unheard of)? Then and are going to take you to the playoffs? Or even eight wins? I don't think so. Previously: UnderVERDICT: UNDER 7.0 Over (-150) / Under (+130)May Win Total: 7.5 Clearly Vegas is not buying into . How else can you explain the Redskins being the only playoff team from 2015 without a win total above eight? Seven wins is a slap in the face to a franchise that's actually been fairly patient and smart, which flies against everything you normally expect from the Redskins. Regre sion for the quarterback is coming, and the running back situation is a concern ( / / are not guarantees for a feature back). The defense is better than you think and GM Scot McCloughan is building this roster the right way. Even if you think Washington will mi s the playoffs and will struggle with really tough match ups, the over is the play.Previously: OverVERDICT: OVER
Click here Click here Click here

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Gerelateerde inhoud

• Door lovelystyle
      Reaction to the Hall of Fame Cla s of 2017 enshrinement Published: Aug 05, 2017 at 03:20 PM The newest members of the were formally enshrined into football immortality Nick Pivetta Jersey on Saturday night. Kenny Easley, Jason Taylor, Morten Andersen, Terrell Davis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Jerry Jones and Kurt Warner each were honored for their accomplishments in football in front of a crowd of thousands in Canton, Ohio. Here's how the NFL world reacted to the Cla s of 2017: Very happy for my good bud 's Hall of Fame induction. Proud Richie Ashburn Jersey of you man. Take it all in tonight - you've earned it. Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) Congrats to my big bro Pat Neshek Jersey with the induction. Powerful speech by a great man/father/husband! Lucky to know a man of that stature. Jerrell Freeman (@JerrellFreeman) The New 2017 HOF Cla s! Getting ready to receive their Bust! Aeneas Williams (@aeneas35) Congrats to an awesome player & person going into Bret Michaels (@bretmichaels) At the HOF induction...LT is up! Ble sed to play with such a tremendous player, teammate, and person! Drew Brees (@drewbrees) Congratulations ! Jerome Bettis (@JeromeBettis36) Got me a Jacket pic with JJ This will be place in my home on the wall. Michael Irvin (@michaelirvin88) . was one of a number of former teammates gave a Dave Cash Jersey shout out to during his speech New Orleans Saints (@Saints) LT is bringing that Colin Cole (@ColinCole91) Wow Jeremy Kelley (@JK_Kelley) This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our Philadelphia Phillies Jersey site footer to report an i sue.
    • Door lovelystyle
      The unexpected death of future NBA Hall of Famer Kobe Bryant shocked the sports world and has Matt Beaty Jersey reverberated ever since, with tributes acro s entertainment and sports in the subsequent days. Today, on the biggest stage in which sports and entertainment annually meet, the Super Bowl halftime show will be no different. Shakira and Jennifer Lopez, the co-headliners of this year's Super Bowl halftime show () Austin Barnes Jersey , revealed this week that there is a plan to honor the Lakers legend on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium."We'll all be remembering Kobe on Sunday and celebrating life and diversity in this country," Shakira said at a Super Bowl pre s conference on Thursday. "I'm sure he'd be very proud to see the me sage we are trying to convey on stage that day."Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, died Sunday in a helicopter accident along with seven other people that included basketball teammates of Gianna's and their parents.Lopez added that the tribute will be "heartfelt." The pop singer found out about Kobe's death shortly after a rehearsal of Sunday's show. Her fiance, Alex Babe Herman Jersey Rodriguez, broke the news to her with tears in his eyes. While answering another question about Bryant, Lopez had to battle through her emotions when she got Dustin May Jersey to talking about the devastation that Vane sa, Kobe's widow, must be feeling. "Then I think about Vane sa as a mom and losing her best friend and partner, and losing her child," Lopez said. "I think how awful that must be for her right now...I've just been praying that God guides Tommy Lasorda Jersey her through every moment because she has three more babies to take care of." Shakira also found out about Bryant's death through her partner, with Barcelona centreback Gerard Piqu telling the singer the news. The Super Bowl kicks off at 6:30 p.m. EST on Sunday.
    • Door lovelystyle
      had one of the best seasons for a defensive lineman in NFL history, culminated with winning the A sociated Pre s' Chris Stewart Jersey Defensive Player of the Year award at the NFL Honors ceremony on Thursday night. Watt, an All-Pro and Pro Bowl selection, is the seventh player to earn the honor and the first since Troy Polamalu in 2010.Watt joins brother as the first pair of brothers to win Defensive Player of the Year. J.J. Watt won the award three times (2012, 2014, 2015), tied for the most in NFL history. The 2021 season was historic for Watt, as he finished with 22.5 sacks in 14 games -- tying Michael Strahan for the single-season sack record.Watt finished his 2021 season leading the league in sacks, quarterback hits (39) and fumble recoveries (three). He averaged 1. Eric Staal Jersey 5 sacks per game and finished with 12.5 sacks in the second half and overtime -- which also led the league. He's just the fifth player to lead the league in sacks, tackles for lo s, and quarterbacks hits in a season -- joining , J.J. Watt, , and . Watt's 72 career sacks in his first 77 games are the most by any linebacker in NFL history. His 0.94 sacks-per-game average is the highest in league history, as Watt and Reggie White are the only players to have 13-plus sacks in four consecutive seasons. Only Mikko Koivu Jersey White (nine), Bruce Smith (seven) and Kevin Greene (six) have more 13-plus sack seasons than Watt -- whose four 13-plus sacks in his first five seasons are tied with White for the most in NFL history.What Watt has been able to accomplish in his first five seasons has been historic, as his 150 quarterback hits over his first 77 games trail only J.J. Watt for the most in league Matt Dumba Jersey history (most ever for a linebacker). Only White has more sacks (87) over his first 77 games in league history. Watt is etching his mark as one of the best defensive players ever -- finally having the hardware to back up that claim. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the Thomas Vanek Jersey "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.
    • Door lovelystyle
      The 's 2023 schedules are likely to be unveiled this week, but every team's opponents for the upcoming season are already known. With that in mind, it's safe to say that a big part of the ' Minnesota Twins Jersey succe s or failure this fall will hinge on how well Todd Bowles' defense fares against young quarterbacks.Tampa Bay will play 17 games this fall, and it's reasonable to think that eight of them nearly half will be against quarterbacks with five or fewer career starts entering this season. That includes the three rookies taken in the top four picks of the 2023 NFL Draft two games against and , plus games at ( ) and ( ). Those rookies might not yet be starting when the Bucs face their teams, but Tampa Bay also has two games against and (four career starts), one against and (five career starts) and one against and (one career start).That's eight out of 17 against young, inexperienced starting quarterbacks, and it could be more. The Bucs actually face all of the first five quarterbacks picked in last month's draft, so in theory, they could see second-round pick whenever the come to Tampa, and le s likely third-round pick when they face .From a quarterback standpoint, the Bucs' 2023 season will be very different from 2022, and not just because Tom Brady has retired. Brady went up against some of the NFL's best quarterbacks last year, facing , , and . By comparison, you could argue that the Bucs will face only three top-10 NFL quarterbacks this fall, in , and perhaps .So given the relative youth of the quarterbacks they'll be facing, the larger question is this: How will the Bucs defense handle the opportunity to confuse/confound/ Fernando Rodney Jersey rattle an inexperienced pa ser? The answer has been a mixed bag in the past four years with Bowles running the Tampa Bay defense.From the middle of 2019 to the middle of 2021, this was a dream matchup for Bowles' defense, which won seven straight games against quarterbacks with 10 career starts or fewer. The Bucs beat , , , Hurts and Tony Oliva Jersey early in their careers in that stretch, giving up a total of 10 touchdowns pa ses against 10 interceptions in those seven wins. This is what you'd expect, with Bowles throwing multiple fronts and coverages and creative blitz packages against quarterbacks still learning how to read and proce s the defenses in front of them.Since then? It's not pretty. Since November 2021, with Brady at quarterback, the Bucs are 1-6 against opposing quarterbacks with 10 career starts or fewer, and that one single win needed overtime last year to beat and a team that would finish 4-13. These aren't all high Justin Morneau Jersey draft picks, with lo ses to players like Carolina's and 's . In going 1-6 in those games, the Bucs defense gave up eight touchdowns and managed one interception, that coming against McSorley.Now, you can affix an asterisk to some of these Bucs lo ses. The last one, against Ridder in Atlanta, came with the Bucs resting their starters in the second half (some more than that) because their playoff seeding was set. They lost to and last year, but more because came in as an injury replacement. The overall vibe remains intact.The Bucs' 2023 season will be largely played against younger quarterbacks. Of their 17 opponents, they're likely to have six games total against quarterbacks with 35 or more career starts entering the 2023 season: twice with , and , Allen and . Four games against rookies, four against very new starters, another against Fields, who is 5-20 as an NFL starter.It's counterintuitive, but in four years of Bowles running the Bucs defense, Tampa Bay is actually better against older, more Nelson Cruz Jersey experienced quarterbacks. Consider that 35-start line as a dividing point they're just 12-10 (55% wins) against quarterbacks with 35 career starts or fewer, and 27-17 (61% wins) against quarterbacks with 36 or more.If the Bucs are to contend for a third straight division title this fall, they'll have to find more consistent succe s against the younger quarterbacks who will be all over their schedule in 2023.Greg Auman is FOX Sports NFC South reporter, covering the Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers and Saints. He is in his 10th season covering the Bucs and the NFL full-time, having spent time at the Tampa Bay Times and The Athletic. You can follow him on Twitter at . NFL trending in this topic
    • Door lovelystyle
      TAMPA, Fla. -- This wasn't the kind of history came out of retirement to make.Before Sunday, the quarterback had been 89-0 in his career in home games where he leads by 17 points or more at any point in the game. Just three lo ses in 23 NFL seasons, period, once he had Devon Travis Jersey such a big cushion.And somehow the Bucs went from leading the 17-0 just before halftime hey, this is how they're capable of playing again to Brady committing four turnovers in a span of 10 offensive plays, helping the Bengals to ."Turnovers kill you, and they killed us today," said Brady, who committed four turnovers combined in the first 11 games of this season. "It's not the way we need to (play) in order to win, and that's certainly not how I need to play in order to win ... We literally just gave them the ball."Up 14 at the half and lose by 11 points or more? That had happened just four times to any NFL team since 1987, just under 35 years, and the Bucs pulled it off Sunday, finding a new and even more confounding way to lose.A week earlier, they trailed 28-0 at the half, losing 35-7 at the . They've lost twice to the and on mi sed two-point conversions. They lost on a one-handed fourth-down touchdown catch in the final minute to set up an overtime lo s.Despite all these lo ses eight now, the most ever for a team with Brady as starting quarterback the Bucs have the odd consolation of still being Jaime Garcia Jersey in first place in the NFC South, one game ahead of three 5-9 teams and still very much in control of their playoff destiny."All you can do is fight," coach Todd Bowles said after the game. "You can fight, you can play smarter, you can coach smarter, and we have to keep fighting. We understand that what we're doing is not good enough, by far. It's not even close to good enough, and we have three games left to save our season."The Bucs play on Christmas at Arizona, which just lost quarterback to a season-ending knee injury, and is 4-10 and has lost four in a row and six of seven. Win there and at home on New Year's Day against Carolina (which beat them 20-3 in Charlotte this season) and Tampa Bay will clinch back-to-back division titles for the first time in their history, earning a home playoff game.Probabilities aside, that seems hard to imagine, given how the Bucs played in the second half Sunday, up 17-3 and in complete control of the game.Facing a fourth-and-1 from their 26-yard line, Bowles called for a fake punt, but as the ball was snapped directly to backup running back Gio Bernard, he didn't seem to expect it, and the ball bounced off the side of his helmet and he was tackled for a turnover on downs. Even then, the Bucs defense held the Bengals to just a field goal and kept a 17-6 lead.Then a buzzsaw of four Brady turnovers in four drives, leading to three Bengals touchdowns and a 27-17 lead. Brady had a pa s intercepted by , fumbled on a sack and then fumbled on a handoff to . The Bengals only had to go 31, 13 and 39 yards for their touchdowns, this after getting the ball at the Bucs' 13 off the fake punt. If there were any chance of bouncing back for a comeback, Brady threw another interception on the next drive, for four turnovers in a span of 10 offensive plays."We're pi sed off," Bowles said of his locker room after the game. "It's the same old song. It's Bucs vs. Bucs. We play a good first half, and the second half, we come out and we shoot ourselves in the foot, either by turnovers or penalties Kendrys Morales Jersey or field position on special teams. It's a tale of two halves, and the half we played in the second half was Bucs vs. Bucs."That has been the storyline all season, a team good enough for Brady to come out of retirement for, yet unable to score anywhere nearly as consistently as his first two seasons in Tampa, getting 30 points a game. The 23 points scored by the Bucs on Sunday including six on a meaningle s touchdown pa s with 49 seconds left marked the second-highest scoring total this season, behind a 41-31 lo s to the that also included a tack-on touchdown in the final minutes.The defense continues to be unable to create takeaways with any regularity. They had one Sunday, intercepting a pa s, but that's just 13 takeaways total in 14 games in the entire NFL, only the (11) and Saints (10) have forced fewer.The Bucs have just three games left, and could even back into the playoffs as a 7-10 division champ, but it's been so rare that they've played like a first-place team, that they've played like a winning team from start to finish, that even if they got to the playoffs, there's little confidence in what the Bucs could Justin Smoak Jersey do, even with a seven-time Super Bowl champion as their quarterback."I think we have the ability to play good," Brady said. "I don't think we lack confidence in playing good. It's just consistency. Two good quarters doesn't win you any football games, and five turnovers doesn't win you football games."It's the first time in Brady's career he's had multiple interceptions and multiple lost fumbles in the same game. His ability to avoid turnovers was perhaps what he'd done best as a 45-year-old, but even that has given way with six turnovers in the last two lo ses.The Bucs are a team with a losing record, but reasonably, all they have to do is beat two teams that have losing records in the next three weeks, and they'll be a playoff team, if an underwhelming one. Tampa Bay does not have much time to turn their season around, but that remains their goal, however frustrating that pursuit continues to be for them."We have a lot of toughne s," Bowles said. "We have to deal with adversity better. We have to stop the miscues and the Bucs vs. Bucs. We understand that. We talk about it, we Aaron Sanchez Jersey preach it, we practice it, we take ownership of it, and we'll fight to stop it."Top stories from FOX Sports:Read more from the :Greg Auman is FOX Sports NFC South reporter, covering the Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers and Saints. He is in his 10th season covering the Bucs and the NFL full-time, having spent time at the Tampa Bay Times and The Athletic. You can follow him on Twitter at NFL trending in this topic

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.