Ga naar inhoud

WATCH Deshaun Watson is brought to tears

Aanbevolen berichten

There is an ample David Schlemko Jersey amount of manufactured drama involved with any production the NFL puts on, including plenty of drama with the draft.But sometimes, even if that drama is manufactured, it ends up becoming a cool moment. That was the case with new Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, who was handed a letter from his mother after .He read the letter on camera and in the middle he broke down in tears.Incredible moment. is brought to tears as he reads a letter from his mom. NFL (@NFL) Here's the text of the letter, with an interjection by me:Deshaun, when you came into this world you brought a love Paul Martin Jersey to my heart that I never appreciated. I watched you play your first flag football game all the way to the last college game. To be here at the NFL Draft and watch you walk acro s the stage is a dream come true. I'm so proud of you, I'm so proud of the person and the man you became.Making it to the NFL is an accomplishment that you may have to come true. That being said, so much joy to my heart. I wish you love and happine s and long-time succe s.As I look back, we were not supposed to be here.ALL OF THE TEARS.We were not supposed to be here. In the words of Drake, 'We made it.'Watson, clearly affected, was asked what he would say to his Martin Jones Jersey mother. "Love you mama," the Clemson star said. "We made it."The Texans are going to be a fascinating team to watch in 2017. They traded for Watson, who is a polarizing prospect from college to the NFL, Patrick Marleau Jersey but who is a national champion at the college level after shredding through a Nick Saban-run defense.Betting against Watson seems like a really dumb idea, given what he's done in his career and in his life. The Texans have a loaded defense that was one of the best units in the NFL last year without J.J. Watt, who will be coming back.They have DeAndre Hopkins at wideout (Clemson guy!) and speedster Will Fuller for the deep Tommy Wingels Jersey ball. They've got Lamar Miller in the backfield. Watson and his mother's emotional moment make it clear people haven't always believed in him. If it happens again, people might regret betting against the young man. His mother will certainly be taking note.

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.