Ga naar inhoud

Rams coach Sean McVay on Jared Goff who

Aanbevolen berichten

was active for the in Saturday's wild-card win over the despite a thumb injury that left the NFL wondering whether the former No. 1 pick could even throw the ball if called into action. Once starting quarterback left the game in the first quarter with Starlin Castro Jersey a neck injury, Los Angeles didn't have a choice but to go to Goff with third-string quarterback Blake Bortles inactive.Goff completed 9 of 19 pa ses for 155 yards and a touchdown (93.1 rating) in the Rams' 30-20 victory over the Seahawks -- under 50% of his pa ses and win a playoff game since during the 2016 season. Goff certainly wasn't at his best, but Martin Prado Jersey he was good enough to lead the Rams despite having surgery on his dislocated thumb 12 days ago."My thumb is fine. It's coming along," Goff said to reporters, . "It's not 100 percent, because it had surgery 12 days ago, but it's in a good place. I'm very capable with what I've got going on right now. I'm very proud of our team. It's an exciting game. It's an exciting day."Goff, Brady, and Tim Tebow are the only quarterbacks since 2010 to complete under 50% of their pa ses and win a playoff game Giancarlo Stanton Jersey (minimum 10 attempts). The Rams quarterback certainly wasn't at his best -- and Rams head coach Sean McVay admitted there were some limitations with Miami Marlins Custom Jersey Goff and his thumb, which is why Wolford started in the first place. When Goff is good to go, the decision is easy for McVay."Jared did a great job today. He's our quarterback," McVay said to reporters after the game. "A lot of that is going to be predicated on how does Jared's thumb check out, how does he feel, what are those limitations moving forward. If Jared continues to progre s, you feel good about that, but as you guys saw, it's a shame for John to have gotten hurt. "I'm really happy, I'm pleased with what Jared did today, but John was getting into a rhythm. I thought he was Wei-Yin Chen Jersey seeing the field really well. I'm really mad at myself for calling that stupid play that left him susceptible to getting injured."

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.