Ga naar inhoud

How to transfer pictures from my Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G to my Windows PC?

Aanbevolen berichten

I took a couple hundred pictures with my Redmi phone (MIUI Global 13.0.4). I can see the pictures on the phone. I now want to transfer these pictures to my Windows 10 PC. I thought this was going to be easy as I found on the Internet a very simple way of doing so via an USB cable. According to the article I am supposed to see when the unlocked phone is connected to the PC a message that the phone is being "Charged via the USB". I am supposed to change, on that message, the activity from "Charging" to "File transfer" which should open a window on my PC. I see the phone is being charged (stream toward a circle with the battery level as a %) but I don't see the message that I am supposed to change to "file transfer".

I can of course select pictures and share them via mail or whatsapp, or ... but that is not feasible for a couple hundred of pictures.

I tried also to start the transfer from the Photo app on my Windows PC.  I connect the phone via the USB and unlock the phone but when I select in the Photo app "Import" and "from a connected device" then after the message "Looking for a device to import from" the message "Something went wrong" comes.

I am sure this is a very stupid question and the answer is very simple but I simply cannot figure out what to do.

Thanks for the help

Patrick

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.