Ga naar inhoud

Terrell Owens is hooking up each Hall of

Aanbevolen berichten

Although it might seem like Calvin Ridley Jersey Terrell Owens is feuding with everyone a sociated with the Pro Football Hall of Fame right now, there's one group he's definitely not feuding with, and that's his fellow 2018 inductees. When Owens gets inducted into the Hall of Fame on Aug. 4, he'll be that includes Randy Mo s, Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins, Brian Urlacher, Bobby Beathard, Robert Brazile and Jerry Kramer. To celebrate this year's induction, it appears Owens has decided to turn the Hall of Fame ceremony into an early Christmas for his fellow inductees, because he went out and bought them presents. More on the NFL Buying presents is always a good way to win people over to Adetokunbo Ogundeji Jersey your side in an argument, so let's all agree that this is a brilliant move by Owens. So what kind of gift do you buy for the Hall of Famer who has everything? The answer to that question is personalized shoes. Owens will soon be sending out a new pair of shoes to each inductee and he recently shared a video of the shoes on Twitter Matt Ryan T Shirts to give us an idea of what they look like. Bout to send these to my fellow 2018 HOFers. Thanks to my guy on IG: @inkyourshoes for getting these done for me for my guys! Much love. Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) Owens might want to make sure he gets Brian Urlacher's shoes in the mail first, because the former linebacker seemed pretty excited about his pair. Thanks man. Those are Isaiah Oliver Jersey sweet Brian Urlacher (@BUrlacher54) Of course, Owens could have hand-delivered each pair next month at the Hall of Fame ceremony, but that won't be happening because the controversial receiver has decided Feleipe Franks Jersey that will be taking place in Canton, Ohio. Instead, Owens will at the University of Tenne see-Chattanooga. Due to Owens' decision, the Hall has decided that they during next month's ceremony. I have no idea how the rest of the inductees feel about Owens' decision to skip the ceremony, but they are getting free shoes out of it, so they probably don't care.

Link naar bericht
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies geplaatst op je toestel om deze website voor jou beter te kunnen maken. Je kunt de cookie instellingen aanpassen, anders gaan we er van uit dat het goed is om verder te gaan.